This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
Do you ever get to a huge club-buyers store like Sam’s Club and completely blank out on what you went for? I get that all the time, so whenever I go to stores like Sam’s, I always make sure to write myself a clear list and shop with intent. It’s so easy to get distracted by all the great stuff they have! I love to shop at buyers club stores like Sam’s Club for items I use on a regular basis. When you have babies or planning to make some babies – Sam’s Club is a great place to stock up on the items you will need like diapers, wipes and formula for bottle feeding moms.
One item for moms I did notice the last time I was shopping at Sam’s, was the Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA that’s an excellent choice for moms who are pregnant or trying to conceive a baby. What’s nice about buying it at Sam’s Club is that buyers enjoy a 5 month supply! Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
I’m not a huge fan of swallowing large supplements or pills because they always make me gag and feel nauseated. When you are already pregnant or in the early stages of pregnancy, a good gag session in the morning can really set off your day for being a bad one! I find that a creamy banana smoothie always helps it glide down easier and act as a good-for-you breakfast. How to make a creamy banana smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/2 orange, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk, soy milk or almond milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey, optional
Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant
- Take with food
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant.
- “Free from”:
- No Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Folic Acid is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.