I’m here, I’m alive and I’m back!
Incase you’ve wondered where I have disappeared to this past month, I have taken abit of a step back from blogging to focus on pushing my etsy shop into the success it is becoming. I am thrilled to say that instead of going weeks on end without any shop activity and no sales, I am finally getting what I have wanted since I began this journey months ago. Consistent sales!
OK – so maybe it’s not enough to quit my day job yet, but having that one or sometimes two sales a day makes me the happiest person in the world. It’s not even about the money either – it’s the fact that there is somebody out there who appreciates my design esthetic enough to shell out their money and hang my art on their wall.
It’s the most rewarding feeling in the world.. Next to being a mommy of course! But I will save that for another post.
Alot has happened since I last posted here.. There’s been some good, and some bad.. here’s the highlights!
1. JP had his first day of preschool
2. JP had his first experience with strep throat
3. I got to find out what strep throat was like again (and it sucked)
4. Re-finished an old piece of furniture in the house
5. My sweet hubs got an amazing new job
6. Had my first craft show event
7. Got my etsy shop to gain exposure
8. My sister came to stay and visit for a few days
9. Accidentally crushed my right thumb in my minivan’s sliding door (I’m ok now)
BTW – To those of you who have tried my glass cooktop cleaning method I posted about months ago – I am thrilled to hear that it worked for you! I knew it was too good of a secret to keep to myself!! Enjoy and pass it on! 😀